Terms and Conditions
• To confirm your reservation a 50% deposit is due within 5 working days. We reserve the right to treat any booking as cancelled if funds due are not paid on time.
• The balance plus the reimbursable deposit is due 30 days before arrival. For reservations made within 30 days of departure date full payment is required (including security deposit) upon making your reservation request.
• If the balance of the payment does not arrive 30 days before your arrival date the reservation will be subject to availability and may be cancelled, and we will no longer have the obligation to provide the services described in the confirmation coupon.
• A security deposit is required and will be returned to you, no later than 14 days after checkout, pending the satisfactory inventory control of the property.
• We are not responsible for bank transfer fees.
• You are agreeing to rent the property sight unseen. Interior and exterior design can vary from our pictures and website, as owners redecorate from time to time. Changes in inventory will not void or alter the terms of the rental contract.
• If you wish to change the date of stay we will have to be contacted directly. All requests for changing the date of stay will be subject to availability and can be subject to additional charges according to seasonal rates.
Cancellations and refunds
• All holiday reservations, bookings and/or deposits are non-refundable. This includes Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's and Easter week.
• Notice of cancellation must be made in writing to the booking agent. Charges depend on the length of time prior to departure date that we receive your cancellation.
• Payments of either deposits or payments in full are refundable when applicable: 90 to 60 days prior to departure - 100% of amount paid, less 15% cancellation fee. 60 to 30 days prior to departure - 50% of amount paid less 20% cancellation fee. Less than 30 days prior to departure - 100% of amount paid is non refundable.
• There will be no refunds for unused services, and in no circumstances will refund ever exceed amount paid. Trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended and can be obtained through your local travel agency.
• In the event any property becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control after a deposit is received, we will have the option of either moving the reservation to a similar property through our property management company, or refunding the deposit in full.